My team members would….
1. _____ consider me a giver rather than a receiver.
2. _____ say I share ideas about instructional practices with them.
3. _____ believe that I value the efforts of every member.
4. _____ consider me approachable and friendly.
5. _____ assume that I am flexible and know that I can compromise.
6. _____ deem me as a member who will keep team harmony.
7. _____ thank me for sending them assessments, homework, activities etc...
8. _____ know I implement new ideas into my classroom practice.
9. _____ deem me a thinker that helps take their work deeper.
10. _____ consider me a reader of professional literature.
Add up your points.
10 Congratulations! You are the ultimate team player!
8-10 You are a great team player! I want you on my team!
7-8 You could be a better team player. Consider making a few changes.
0-7 You are not a team player. You may want to join another team!
What are your thoughts, would this reflection tool help offenders who don't play fair think about their actions? Or, do you think that the greatest offenders wouldn't recognize their destructive behavior? Let me know your thoughts.